|Division 1||Division 2||Division 3|
|Adamstown||Conestoga Valley||Bent Creek Country Club|
|Overlook||Lampeter Strasburg||Lititz Springs|
|Skyline||Lancaster Country Club||Locust Heights|
- The Lancaster Summer Swim League teams are grouped by relative strength based on previous win/loss records.
- At the end of each season, the team with the best record in Division II may trade with the team in Division I with the worst record and the team in Division II with the worst record may trade with the team in Division III with the best record.
- In this way, a new team could start out in the lowest division and eventually win it’s way to the top of Division I.
- Again, the movement is a factor of relative team strength which can be affected by team size and depth of talent.
- Each team depends on this “depth” respect each year, and relies heavily on good participation from each swimmer to maximize the “pool” of talent so to speak.